Healthy Banana Berry Bread


Hey my lovelies,

sometimes I need something simple, warm and cozy. Something that makes me feel like a little girl sitting inside the warm house, while it´s cold and rainy outside. And that is what banana bread makes me feel. It´s super simple to make, it´s healthy and it just makes me happy. 

So today I want to share with you my basic recipe. Actually you can add whatever you want, I choose raspberries and blueberries. But you can also add dark chocolate, strawberries, a lot of cinnamon etc. And also it's easily converted in a vegan recipe, just switch the honey and the eggs. 

Ingredients:
2 cups oat flour (just put the oats in your blender)
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup honey (or sweetener of your choice)
3 mashed bananas
2 eggs (or 2 tsp chia seeds mixed with water)
1/2 cup yogurt of your choice
1 cup raspberries/blueberries

Pre-heat the oven to 175 C°. Combine all wet ingredients (bananas, egg, honey, yoghurt) in a large bowl. Mix until everything is well combined. Then add the oatflour and the baking powder. At the end fold in the berries. Bake for 50 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. 

Enjoy <3




No comments:

Post a Comment