Summer salad with asparagus and strawberries


































Oh I love this time of the year: Fresh strawberries and asparagus! Actually almost everything is fresh and tasty in summer and I love to go in my little garden and pick strawberries, raspberries and red currants - Most of the time they don´t survive more then 2 minutes - Oops sorry my fault!
But some strawberries did survive! And they perfect for a combination with asparagus, salad and balsamic vinaigrette <3

You need:

Strawberries (about 250g)
Asparagus ( about 250g)
Lettuce ( I used iceberg lettuce)
Parmesan cheese (optional)

Balsamic vinegar
Olive oil
Honey (or any other sweetener)
Salt
Pepper

First cut the asparagus in pieces. Bring some water to boil and cook the asparagus about 5 minutes. Remove from the water and set aside. Wash and cut the lettuce and the strawberries.
For the vinaigrette combine everything and mix it well (I love using honey, because it goes perfect with the strawberries). In the end mix the asparagus with the lettuce and strawberries and sprinkle it with the vinaigrette. If you like, you can add some parmesan cheese.



No comments:

Post a Comment