Very Berry Tarte





Hey my lovelies,

summer time is berry time! I love to pick them right from my little garden and eat them instantly, but some of them survived my sweet tooth, so I made a delicious tarte with all I could find in my garden or in my kitchen. Here´s the recipe for you:

For the pie crust you need: 
250g whole wheat flour
125g butter (or coconut oil)
85g brown sugar (or 100g honey or sweetener of your choice)
1 egg

Mix the flour, the sugar and the butter (I used my kitchen machine). Add 1 egg and mix it also in. Take the dough from the bowl and form it to a ball. With a rolling pin, roll the dough out until it's 5mm. Spray a pie pan with cooking spray and add the dough. The whole pie pan should be covered.

For the filling you need:
50g butter (or coconut oil)
100g honey
1 egg
90g whole wheat flour
1tsp baking powder
Strawberries, blueberries, nectarines, red currants (actually whatever you like ;))

Mix the butter and honey, then add the egg, baking powder and flour. Add the filling to the pie crust. Now the funny part: Just add whatever you like: I first added 1 nectarine, some strawberries and sprinkled it with blueberries and red cur-rants :) Bake the pie for 40 minutes (160C°). 
Enjoy <3




No comments:

Post a Comment