Chocolate Zucchini Cake


Hey my lovelies,

I´ve got a problem - or rather my grandma has one: She has tons of zucchini in her garden. Her solution: Give it to me. My solution: Make Chocolate Zucchini Cake! Well - I have to eat like one cake per day to use all off them - doesn´t matter ;)
But let´s get serious: This cake is delicious! The zucchini makes it so moist and fluffy. And you don´t taste it - so perfect! Just try it out (even my grandma likes it - so no excuses!)

Ingredients:

1 1/2 cups raw cane sugar
1 cup coconut oil
2 cups grated zucchinis (2-3 whole zucchinis)
2 cups whole wheat flour
1 cup ground almonds (or hazelnuts)
1 package baking powder
3 eggs
1 tsp cinnamon
4 tbsp cocoa powder (or more if you like)

Directions:

Preheat the oven to 180 C°. Grease your cake pan with coconut oil.
Whisk together eggs, sugar, oil and cinnamon. Fold in the grated zucchini.
Combine flour, baking powder, ground almonds and cacao powder in a different bowl.
Now combine everything. Bake it for 60 minutes.
Simple, isn´t it?! If you like you can cover the cake with dark chocolate <3

Enjoy! Yours, Sarah




No comments:

Post a Comment