Raw Vegan Raspberry Cheesecake

 Hello my lovelies,

I did it! I made my first raw vegan "cheesecake"! Aaaand I can tell you it turned out great! To be honest, it doesn't taste like a "real" cheesecake, but maybe even better ;) I was inspired by the beautiful Lena and her Instagram account pureveganfood. Actually a few month ago I've never heard about the "Raw Lifestyle", but by discovering super good Instagram accounts, I learned a lot about the benefits of this way of eating. For me it would be hard to eat only raw, but I think it's good to integrate it sometimes in the normal meal plan.

So...back to my cheesecake: All you need is a good blender, good fruits and good nuts. It's super easy to make and perfect for a summer day, because you need to freeze it for a while, so it´s super refreshing.
You can add any fruit you want, I made two layers: One with more raspberries, the other with less, but you can add whatever you want (maybe Mango or Passion fruit?)

Ingredients:

For the crust:

1,5 cups almonds
1 cup figs (soakes for at least 3 hours)
1/2 cup shredded coconut
1tbsp coconut oil

Cheesecake:

4 cups cashews (soaked for at least 3 hours)
3 frozen bananas
8 dates (soaked for at least 3 hours)
2 cups raspberries
1 lemon juiced
Sweetener if necessary (stevia, agave etc.)

Directions:

Add the almonds to your blender and pulse them a few times, then add all other ingredients for the crust. Blend well until everything is well combined. Press the mixture in a form.
Then just blend all the ingredients for the filling (be careful, don't overheat your blender!) and add a sweetener of your choice, if it's not sweet enough. Now just pour the filling over the crust and put in the freezer for at least 3 hours.
Top with fresh fruits and enjoy <3

P.S. If you try the recipe, let me know how you liked it!


No comments:

Post a Comment